WordPress on S3
Launch WordPress-powered website that uses Amazon S3 to store and serve data.
WordPress to Google
Launch WordPress-powered website that uses Google Cloud Storage to store and serve data.
Download ClouSE to install into your own environment. Build for Linux x86 64-bit.
Yapixx: WordPress on cloud storage
- WordPress-on-S3 Amazon Machine Image (AMI) instructions
- Launch WordPress to Google Cloud
- Virtual appliance OVA (download size: ~215 MB)
- Linux x86 32-bit
- Linux x86 64-bit
- ClouSE for Windows is currently available to a group of limited preview customers. If you would like to sign up for the limited preview program please contact us.
Amazon Machine Image (AMI) with Linux, MySQL and ClouSE
WebStor: high-performance API for cloud storage
- The Cloud Storage Engine (ClouSE), v1.0
- Getting started with ClouSE
- Release notes for ClouSE
- WebStor – high-performance API for cloud storage.